If you click on the links below, you can read more about each attraction, activity and site. On the map you can see each site’s location.
In the north you can experience
- The famous rock-hewn churches in Lalibela
- The unique rock-hewn church and monasteries churches in Tigray
- Axum with the famous monolithic obelisks and royal tombs
- Trek in the Semain Mountains and visit the castles of Gonder
- Bahir Dar with a boat trip in lake Tana and visiting the amazing Blue Niles falls
In the south you can experience
- The bird attractive sights around the lakes in Hawassa
- Horse riding or trek in the Bale Mountains
- Arbaminch and watching crocodiles
- The bull jumping traditions of the Hamer tribe
- The unique Jinka tribe with extended lips
Come with wishes and Roof of Africa will give you excellent vacation and unforgettable trip to an uncolonized country. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.